Buying a home is one of the biggest investments and financial decisions you can make. It’s always a very exciting time. With that said, it’s important to keep in mind that buying a home is a complicated process. As your Realtor, I will be guiding you at every step of the way to make sure that your needs and desires are met.
Below are some useful articles I have written that may answer some of your questions. You can also call me at 469-441-0849 or email me at SteveLesterHomes@gmail.com for your complimentary copy of my “Home Buyers Guide” and let’s get started!
What’s Happening in Real Estate?
Real Time-up-to-the-minute monitor of New Listings, Price Changes and Foreclosed Properties listed by City. With our current “Hot market” you will have the advantage of knowing about homes for sell before they even hit the internet! Think of it as a NASDAQ Stock Ticker for Real Estate! Whether buying or just curious-this is the best way to stay informed is through signing up for our mobile updates here!
More Resources for Buyers from Steve
- 5 Reasons Why Consumers Should Own and Not Rent
- Good Advice for Home Buyers
- New Home Buying 101 for the Young and Single
- The 10 Biggest Mistakes when Buying a New Home
- Understanding and Improving your Credit Score
- How to Save for a Down Payment
- Problems with Home Builders in Frisco
- Community is a Key Factor when Considering Buying a Home
- What makes a Great Neighborhood when Considering Buying a New Home